Before I get into the 10 Biggest reasons to go, here is the #1 way to get there in style! Enter BenSpark’s Ultimate IZEAFest 2009 Prize Pack Contest.
Yes, I am going to tell you about the 10 BEST Reasons to go to IZEAFest 2009. How do I know that these will be the best reasons? Trust me, I know IZEA and I know that they DO IT UP BIG!
#10. Location – IZEAFest is in Sunny Orlando, Florida which is home to some amazing theme parks like Disney, Sea World and Universal. Last year there was a blogger takeover of Universal. This year,
who knows. But I do know it will be an amazing time. This Year IZEAFEst is at SeaWorld and it was recently annoucned that the opening party is at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream!
#9. SWAG – IZEA certainly does know a thing or two about swag. They were very generous at IZEAFest 2008. Check out my Swag Bag.
#8. Friendships – You get to see people that you have probably only talked to to twitter or through your blog. Now it is time to make some connections to real live people in real life.
#7. Sponsors – Sponsors for IZEAFest rock. Last year there were a ton of them and this year a ton more. My money is on somebody like BluFrog supplying us with Energy drinks so we can keep up with Ted Murphy.
#6. The IZEA Team – People who are working at IZEA have a phenomenal way about them. I am so glad to call them my friends. IZEAFest wouldn’t happen without Ashley. That man rocks!
#5. Food – Oh man the food at IZEAFest is so good. We had tons of great stuff at Watiki and various other restaurants. I myself would certainly love to see a Blogger takeover of Pancheros. Every time Ted Tweets about them I want to eat there and I’ve never been.
# 4. Cake Plows – Speaking of food, oh man the things we do to cake.
# 3. The Speakers – Each year IZEAFest ratchets things up a notch, last year they even got John Chow, Jeremy Schoemaker, Stephanie Agresta and Neil Patel to do a Big Money Bloggers Panel which I moderated. I was nervous as all hell. This year the list is also very impressive with people like:
You will also have a chance to meet the members of the IZEA advisory board:
– Michael Brito (http://www.britopian.com)
– Brian Clark (http://www.copyblogger.com)
– Jim Kukral (http://www.jimkukral.com)
– Neil Patel (http://www.quicksprout.com)
– Wendy Piersall (http://www.sparkplugging.com)
– Jeremy Schoemaker (http://www.shoemoney.com)
– Missy Ward (http://www.affiliatesummit.com)
Along with our IZEA Insiders:
– Kathleen Argonza (http://toughgirl101.com)
– Drew Bennett (http://benspark.com)
– Laurie Brosius (http://laviedelaurie.com)
– Brett Bumeter (http://something-about-harry.com/)
– Elizabeth Edwards (http://table4five.net)
– Corrin Foster (http://corrinrenee.com/)
– Lisa Martin (http://mythoughtsideasandramblings.com/)
– Steve Sanders (http://steven-sanders.com)
– Heather Smith (http://socialspark.com/bloggers/heather-in-beautiful-bc)
– Julie Vazquez(http://juliesjournal.com)
2. Ted Murphy – I bet you were thinking that I would put Ted Murphy as my number one best reason to attend IZEAFest 2009 but you are wrong. Ted is an amazing guy but he is merely a catalyst for the most important part of IZEAFest 2009.
1. YOU – Yes having YOU at IZEAfest is pretty much the best thing about it. By being there you are saying that you love blogging about things and having fun. You want to learn and interact with an amazing group of people. You don’t have to be famous or have a huge blog, you just have to be you and have a willingness to have a great time. That is the best thing about IZEAFest 2009, you being there. So grab your Early Bird Ticket today and Save $50. Only 30 are left. The value you get for your money is the BEST value of all conferences around by far, it is the most inexpensive and gives you an up close and personal look at great blogging and bloggers.
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com