Eva has some meltdowns, I buy some crayons and a blimp can be seen from the dining room window.
Do you make use of all of your talents? Try this exercise and try to expand upon your creativity.
My cousin Josh married his love Megan tonight. We had a fantastic party to celebrate.
If you can do a task in one hour tell people it will take you at least 2 times that amount of time and then deliver it early. I am not advocating cheating anyone I am saying set an expectation and then over deliver to impress.
Eva’s first baseball game. We saw the Pawtucket Red Sox or Pawsox as they are called play at McCoy Stadium. It was a very fun evening with my cousins and my Uncle Rich.
- Some New Moana Clips and the Moana Soundtrack
- Crazy Time Getting Caught Up – 5-Minute Dungeon Preview
- Tips for the Perfect Finding Dory Pumpkin Carving Party
- One Minute #Unboxing – Ashoka Tano Funko Pop!
- Have a Spooktacular Halloween with these Netflix Shows
- Finding a Happily Ever After with Ben and Lauren on Freeform
- #Unboxing Captain America Civil War Funko Mystery Minis Blind Bags
- Wizards and Sorcerers Birthday
"I'm looking forward to meeting you, Shelley. Sadly Andrew won't be there. He had to drop out. I'm very busted…" (read more)
"OMG! I wish I would have known you last year! Andrew gave me such a hard time for being #TeamIronMan!…" (read more)
Michael Riley says
"Ben, Super fun! I just found your blog and started following you on Twitter. I…" (read more)