We went to a great tweetup event co-sponsored with PokenGirl at Bru’s Room in Boynton Beach.
Today was another great day down in Boynton Beach. We went to the actual Boynton Beach, had Sonic and relaxed on the back porch. It was great.
Going to a blogging convention is overwhelming, you are going to meet a ton of people and learn a ton of great tips and be inspired by great ideas. This post is for you to be inspired about what to do after you come home.
We have a wonderful time at the pool and Eva’s swimming prowess was subject of so much fun. I love having the time to be on vacation and enjoying spending time with the family.
We spend the day at the Miami Metro Zoo with Mimi and Grandpa Dano. It was a very fun time.
- Tips for the Perfect Finding Dory Pumpkin Carving Party
- One Minute #Unboxing – Ashoka Tano Funko Pop!
- Have a Spooktacular Halloween with these Netflix Shows
- Finding a Happily Ever After with Ben and Lauren on Freeform
- #Unboxing Captain America Civil War Funko Mystery Minis Blind Bags
- Wizards and Sorcerers Birthday
- LootCrate October 2016 Crate – HORROR
- Excited About Another Year of Netflix #StreamTeam
"I'm looking forward to meeting you, Shelley. Sadly Andrew won't be there. He had to drop out. I'm very busted…" (read more)
"OMG! I wish I would have known you last year! Andrew gave me such a hard time for being #TeamIronMan!…" (read more)
Michael Riley says
"Ben, Super fun! I just found your blog and started following you on Twitter. I…" (read more)