One thing that I really like being able to do with my photography is to show people my vision, the things I see when I am looking through the viewfinder.
We try and remove a splinter from Eva’s hand. Not fun. At least we saw some pretty flowers.
Photo-A-Day #1846 The sky outside my window at work was pretty amazing this morning. I love when the clouds are huge and puffy. The sun tried to poke through a bunch of times. I took my first show and had forgotten to adjust the white balance so I switched and took another shot, I then […]
People often ask me if I ever find myself at the end of the day without a photo. No. I always get one.
I attend the first WordPress Providence MeetUp. It was a great time and I met some fantastic people.
- Under the Spell of Benedict Cumberbatch at the #DoctorStrangeEvent
- Skylanders Academy Season 1 on Netflix Arrives Friday #StreamTeam
- Some New Moana Clips and the Moana Soundtrack
- Crazy Time Getting Caught Up – 5-Minute Dungeon Preview
- Tips for the Perfect Finding Dory Pumpkin Carving Party
- One Minute #Unboxing – Ashoka Tano Funko Pop!
- Have a Spooktacular Halloween with these Netflix Shows
- Finding a Happily Ever After with Ben and Lauren on Freeform