I received the February Loot Crate themed DOCTOR and have unboxed it for you to enjoy.
In April I will be presenting on Building Brand Relationships at the online conference Trash Can U.
February 27th, 2013 by Drew in Review No Comments
Eva and I review the iLearn ‘N’ Play Learning Tablet and the Letterbox app.
The official movie poster for Monster’s Inc has been released.
We see Ellis Paul while Eva almost gets blown away.
- The Drive at 5
- Driving and the Xtreme Cycle Moto-Cam Preview
- Preview of Upcoming #Unboxings & LEGO Dimensions!
- August’s #LootCrate #Unboxing : Anti-Hero
- LEGO Dimensions, Unboxing the New Nintendo 3DS XL and a Day out for the Adults
- Review: Zuru Micro Boats Racing Track – Shark Attack Challenge
- Win a Family Four Pack of King Richard’s Faire Tickets
- Unboxing the Marvel Collector Corps Spider-Man Box
"I like the wenches, giant turkey legs, pickles and knife throwing." (read more)
Bob Drummond says
"I love looking at everyone else's cos play and getting into character. Also a new found love is the family…" (read more)
W-Epraim Akiva says
"My favorite part of King Richard's Faire is being able to get dressed up and play along with the characters.…" (read more)
"My favorite part of visiting King Richard's Faire is seeing it through my boys' eyes." (read more)