A day of yardwork, trimming up the bushes between my house and the neighbor’s place.
April 30th, 2013 by Drew in Disney, Travel No Comments
As part of the #MonstersUEvent we went to to visit the Walt Disney Family Museum in the Presidio in San Francisco.
We finally have the weather needed to stay outside and eat on the patio. Had a tasty delicious meal of Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls.
Eva and I review the new Octonauts toys from Fisher-Price.
Radz now has a few more new lines, the Gone Wild and the Sports Crazy lines for you wild animal and sports lovers.
- Finding a Happily Ever After with Ben and Lauren on Freeform
- #Unboxing Captain America Civil War Funko Mystery Minis Blind Bags
- Wizards and Sorcerers Birthday
- LootCrate October 2016 Crate – HORROR
- Excited About Another Year of Netflix #StreamTeam
- Eva’s First Major Concert – Lindsey Stirling
- Disney Press Trip Day 3 – #DoctorStrangeEvent and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 News!
- Disney Press Trip Day 2 – #DoctorStrangeEvent, #FindingDoryBluray, #MechX4Event
"I'm looking forward to meeting you, Shelley. Sadly Andrew won't be there. He had to drop out. I'm very busted…" (read more)
"OMG! I wish I would have known you last year! Andrew gave me such a hard time for being #TeamIronMan!…" (read more)
Michael Riley says
"Ben, Super fun! I just found your blog and started following you on Twitter. I…" (read more)