We review the big daddy of MEGA Bloks Skylanders Giants sets. This time it is the 924 piece Dark Castle Conquest set. It includes not only a Bouncer and Ignitor figure but also a Glumshanks and a Kaos figure. Throw in a bunch of places to play and a catapult for flinging sheep and you are good to go!
June 30th, 2013 by Drew in Review, Skylanders, Toys 1 Comment
June 30th, 2013 by Drew in Photo-A-Day, Skylanders 2 Comments
It is time once again for the Frito-Lay Skylanders promotion. This time for Skylanders Giants sidekicks: Mini Jini, Thumpling, Eye Small and Barkley.
I unbox the super cool LOOT Crate for June called Mashup.
Eva and I go to see the My Little Pony, Equestria Girls movie at Showcase Cinemas today.
I was the photographer for my cousin Paige’s wedding. it was a very nice time.
- An Exclusive Interview with Rachel McAdams at the #DoctorStrangeEvent
- 5-Minute Dungeon – Review and Gameplay
- Andrew Does Intros and #Unboxing Funko Captain America Civil War Mystery Minis
- Under the Spell of Benedict Cumberbatch at the #DoctorStrangeEvent
- Skylanders Academy Season 1 on Netflix Arrives Friday #StreamTeam
- Some New Moana Clips and the Moana Soundtrack
- Crazy Time Getting Caught Up – 5-Minute Dungeon Preview
- Tips for the Perfect Finding Dory Pumpkin Carving Party
"Josh, Exactly! It was so easy to learn the game right out of the box and it does stay interesting." (read more)
Josh Miller says
"Looks pretty neat. The built in quickness of play seems like it would help keep it interesting too, no…" (read more)
"So do I. He's excellent in that role and he is the perfect Doctor Strange!" (read more)
"I absolutely love him in Sherlock." (read more)