I’ve been caught up in another meme, but unlike other memes out there I volunteered to participate. How novel. Most often I get tagged to participate and I must tag someone else. This time I visited a site and saw what the meme was about and I volunteered to give it a go.
The cool thing about this is that it required the participants to get to know the person that they will interview. I learned about this meme from Skeet’s Stuff. There Skeet answered 5 questions from Lisa. The Questions were sent from Lisa to Skeet. Then Skeet posted both the Questions and Answers on her blog. And since I read Skeet’s blog as often as possible I wanted to participate. Skeet has been reading my blog for a while and she knows about me so her questions are great questions. So, without further ado, here are the questions and answers.
1. You say you’ve been taking at least a photo a day for 739 days. Truth now: haven’t you missed a day here & there & cheated just a little?Nope. I have not missed a day of taking a photo. I often take several each day. I have been steadfast in the commitment to taking a photo each day and I have not faltered. I can always get a camera either on my phone, someone else’s phone or something but I get my photo each day. And now everyone knows I always have a camera with me. They expect it they know it.
Sometimes I am unable to post that photo on the specific day and so I have to post it the next day. That according to my own self imposed rules is not a cheat. The photo has to be taken each day. In posting I try as hard as possible to get it posted on the same day.
2. What do you consider to be the best photo you’ve ever taken? Show us, then tell us what makes it so special.
My favorite photo is this one.
This was taken on Great Diamond Island, ME. Allison and I took an early morning walk around the island and I just love how the sun came through the slats of the chair. This photo makes me want to sit in one of those chairs for hours and watch the ocean and boats upon it.
3. You travel around the country as a marketing rep. What exactly are you repping?I market medical software for hospitals all over the country and I’ve also been to Canada. Company name is not to be posted on this blog however. But I can tell you I enjoy working at the company and if I hadn’t been working for them I would not have been able to go so many places and see so many fun things.
4. If a train leaves Dallas, Texas each morning at 6:42 traveling northeast at 73 miles per hour, and another leaves Philadelphia each morning at 7:19 traveling southwest at 68 miles per hour, why do you spend so much time stuck in airports?
Well you have the question wrong. I think you are assuming that the trains will leave on time. I don’t travel by train and I’m not sure if they are as unreliable as planes, I’m assuming that they are not. However if I did start traveling by train they would all be late each and every time. So I can’t very well speak of trains and their schedules.
Why do I spend so much time stuck in airports? Well, there are just so many things wrong with the airline industry. When one of those things happen I document it in a Travel Rant. Once I have moved all my posts over from BenSpark 2: Electric Boogaloo and categorize them here you can click Travel Rant and read all about why I am stuck in airports. I’m interested in finding out how many of those I actually have.
5. There are seven state you haven’t visited and Hawaii is one of them. What’s wrong with you?
Nothing is wrong with me, I just haven’t been given the chance to get out there yet. The two places I really want to go are Hawaii and Alaska. If I was to go to either of those places I would have to get myself a stack of memory cards for all the photos I would take on those trips. I will see both states someday. We can go for a Photo-A-Day walk when I get out there.
Well those are the questions. Thanks Skeet, you did your homework. Now I pose the question to my readers. Who would like to be interviewed by me?
If you are thinking to yourself, “I really need Drew to put on his investigative reporter hat and dissect my blog to find 5 very special questions” then leave me a comment saying, â€œInterview me.â€
What do you do?
You will then update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
This time-limited offer is available on a first come/first serve basis. I will take up to three bloggers who are ready to bare their souls. I will notify the 3 lucky bloggers on Friday night and send them a message with the 5 questions.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2017 BenSpark.com