I got tagged by Elizabeth at Table for Five for the Fuel My Blog Random Four meme. She did a really nice entry for the XShot contest but it wasn’t submitted in time for the contest. But I liked the photo very much and wanted to give her credit for participation. Here is the photo.
These are Elizabeth’s questions for me:
1. If you were meeting someone for the first time, what would you hope they are not wearing?
2. Approximately, how many things are you allergic to?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. Of the people you know, who has a quality that you are most envious of? What is that quality?
1. Answer the questions honestly on your own blog.
2. Randomly select 4 blogs from fuelmyblog but not from the homepage.
3. Leave a comment, â€œI tagged youâ€ with a link to your post on each blog.
5. Ask them 4 random questions or copy mine!
1. If I was meeting someone for the first time I would hope that they were not wearing surgical gloves. I’m not sure I want to get that personal in the first meeting.
2. I am allergy free, none whatsoever.
3. Strawberries are my favorite fruit.
4. I am most envious of my friend Ken’s ability to talk to anyone anywhere anytime. That would be handy in my line of work.
Here are my questions for the people I tagged.
1. What is coolest thing that has happened to you because of your blog?
2. If you could be any movie Character who would you be? Why?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. If you could have a superpower what would it be? Why?
And in case you were not aware of it, Fuel My Blog is a giant blog directory where people can view your blog and then â€œfuelâ€ it, meaning give it a vote if they like it. It helps with traffic and itâ€™s fun. Each of the people I tagged got a FMB thumbs up from me. And you can fuel people every day.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2017 BenSpark.com