My friend and famous blogger Murray Newlands told me about Adjump. Adjump is an International Lead Generation company. Murray is a great affiliate marketer and blogger and he is always first on the scene with new and interesting resources. I took a look at the Adjump website and read up more on what they are all about.
I’ve been trying to learn more about internet marketing and Murray is a great resource for that. He’s written a post about http://adjump.com that explains what Adjump does much better than how I could explain it. As I learn how to make a better online life I will learn how I can implement all the services that Adjump offers. Adjump offers many options for both advertisers and publishers.
Services from Adjump:
- cost per view (CPM)
- cost per click (CPC)
- cost per acquisition (CPA)
- cost per lead (CPL)
Distribution Channels for Adjump include:
- Email Marketing
- Banner Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Network Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Adjump has a huge reach as well:
- Canada (English)
– Current list size: 1,100,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 8 million
- Canada (French)
– Current list size: 321,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 2 million
– Current list size: 27,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 1 million
– Current list size: 65,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 500,000
- New Zealand
– Current list size: 90,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 600,000
– Current list size: 1,200,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 12 million
– Current list size: 220,000 – Reach across all channels: Over 20 million
You can learn more about Adjump on their website and also follow @Adjump on Twitter.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2017 BenSpark.com