Photo-A-Day #4357 Today was a really enjoyable Saint Patrick’s Day. It started with the kids getting up to find the Leprechaun came to the house and left a few things in disarray. They were delighted to see the shenanigans that the little imp got up to. The delight continued when I dropped Andrew off at […]
The kids and I taste test from Potato Chips from Lays.
I got my Nintendo Switch and had a great breakfast of Lucky Charms Pancakes for #NationalCerealDay
Thank you, #HalosFun, for the Springtime fun set of samples and coupons. The kids will enjoy making bunnies and chicks out of their Halos.
February 27th, 2017 by Drew in Food, Photo-A-Day, Vlog No Comments
General Mills sent me a surprise package for #NationalCerealDay that is coming up on March 7.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Tickets are on Sale!
- Honey Dew vs Dunkin Donuts and Marvel vs DC Movies
- Voltron 84 is Now Playing on Netflix #StreamTeam
- Some Days Just Call for a Kitchen Sink Cookie
- A Focus on Strong Female Characters in this Month’s #StreamTeam Post
- First Shot at the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire
- Unboxing The March 2017 Loot Crate – Primal
- Thursdays with Built From Bricks