We review the latest Marvel Gear + Good Create from Loot Crate!
My new table for making videos is totally cluttered. I brought home a bunch of the Modibots that I bought years ago and show those in this video. I’ll be working with the kids on how to do some Stop Motion Animation. Yesterday I made some of the Magnetic feet for my modibots so that we could do our animations.
I show you how to make magnetic feet for Mo the Modibot.
I found the rest of the Looney Toons Character cars at Toys R Us and even a Baby Groot Go Kart car.
Tonight I went over to Brian’s house to film Built from Bricks. We did a city update and a fun little city news show.
- Getting Creative in the Kitchen with the Loot Crate Marvel Gear + Goods Super Science Crate
- Can You Fight the Temptation to Cheat? – #StreamTeam
- Toy Updates – LEGO Dimensions & More Modibots
- See “Newsies: The Broadway Musical” February 22nd in Theaters
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Coming in June
- Meet Mo the Modibot
- Looney Toons Hot Wheels Character Cars – And a Special Guardians of the Galaxy Character Car
- An Update from the set of Built from Bricks
"Justin, I miss SC primarily because it being gone screwed up years of my posts. It is…" (read more)
"I miss the Mo calendar that Kim ran on SC!" (read more)
Shaun bird says
"Just started reading your site mate. Always a fascinating read Keep up the good work Shaun" (read more)