I created an eBay Guide for #Guides4Ebay and #CollectiveBias that is all about Virtual Reality. #Ad
Mike and I tour the Salton Sea and Slab City area. We try to get on to Bombay Beach and find the Banana Museum but missed both.
Our second day on the #DrivingMatters tour and we chose to go to Route 66 and explore what was happening there and seeing history.
I started a multi-day adventure in Joshua Tree National Park for a Mazda #DrivingMatters adventure. The first day was filled with fun.
A sunrise is one of those benefits from working overnights. Some mornings it is amazing. I should have tried to get on the roof for an unobstructed image.
- Driving and the Xtreme Cycle Moto-Cam Preview
- Preview of Upcoming #Unboxings & LEGO Dimensions!
- August’s #LootCrate #Unboxing : Anti-Hero
- LEGO Dimensions, Unboxing the New Nintendo 3DS XL and a Day out for the Adults
- Review: Zuru Micro Boats Racing Track – Shark Attack Challenge
- Win a Family Four Pack of King Richard’s Faire Tickets
- Unboxing the Marvel Collector Corps Spider-Man Box
- GoBuddy+ Was a Lifesaver After Blogger Bash 2016
"I like the wenches, giant turkey legs, pickles and knife throwing." (read more)
Bob Drummond says
"I love looking at everyone else's cos play and getting into character. Also a new found love is the family…" (read more)
W-Epraim Akiva says
"My favorite part of King Richard's Faire is being able to get dressed up and play along with the characters.…" (read more)
"My favorite part of visiting King Richard's Faire is seeing it through my boys' eyes." (read more)