I received a number of books from Disney Hyperion.
Today was #NationalPancakeDay. I took Andrew to Morin’s Hometown Bar & Grille for breakfast for lunch.
I received five books from Disney-Hyperion for free to review. I will review at a later date but wanted to show you the books. There were four of them for the movie Moana and one new book from Mo Willems.
We enjoyed time at a great party and then came home to have a Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone movie night.
A Busy day with many products to review and toys to play with.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Tickets are on Sale!
- Honey Dew vs Dunkin Donuts and Marvel vs DC Movies
- Voltron 84 is Now Playing on Netflix #StreamTeam
- Some Days Just Call for a Kitchen Sink Cookie
- A Focus on Strong Female Characters in this Month’s #StreamTeam Post
- First Shot at the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire
- Unboxing The March 2017 Loot Crate – Primal
- Thursdays with Built From Bricks