I received a number of books from Disney Hyperion.
Today was #NationalPancakeDay. I took Andrew to Morin’s Hometown Bar & Grille for breakfast for lunch.
I received five books from Disney-Hyperion for free to review. I will review at a later date but wanted to show you the books. There were four of them for the movie Moana and one new book from Mo Willems.
We enjoyed time at a great party and then came home to have a Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone movie night.
A Busy day with many products to review and toys to play with.
- Why the Hate for Monster Trucks?
- Unboxing the Star Wars Rebels Funko Pops! Figures
- With the Help of Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups, I Will Be the Next #KingOfSoup
- I set out to #DiscoverKia at the Boston Auto Show Today
- DIY Kid Creation – Tic-Tac Pencil Sharpener
- An Extended Look at Cars 3
- Stranger Things – Trollhunters Mashup
- Say it with Snoopy and the Peanuts StoryGIF app by Zoobe!
"I ordered this online the day it came out. The detail in this Pop! is amazing! I Love the double…" (read more)
"A lot of "finally" moments on this one. They finally got around to making an Ahsoka Pop! It finally arrived…" (read more)
"Great review, I found it very helpful and a great idea with the video. My daughter has been asking for…" (read more)