Today was #NationalPancakeDay. I took Andrew to Morin’s Hometown Bar & Grille for breakfast for lunch.
I received five books from Disney-Hyperion for free to review. I will review at a later date but wanted to show you the books. There were four of them for the movie Moana and one new book from Mo Willems.
We enjoyed time at a great party and then came home to have a Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone movie night.
A Busy day with many products to review and toys to play with.
Photo-A-Day #4104 We’ve been trying to cut down our portions and eat better. Today’s photo is of some mini sliders that we made for dinner tonight. A cheeseburger with wickles, a pickle and some sriracha mustard. Then a nice salad and some milk. And I even packed things for snacks at work. All help from […]
- #Unboxing Captain America Civil War Funko Mystery Minis Blind Bags
- Wizards and Sorcerers Birthday
- LootCrate October 2016 Crate – HORROR
- Excited About Another Year of Netflix #StreamTeam
- Eva’s First Major Concert – Lindsey Stirling
- Disney Press Trip Day 3 – #DoctorStrangeEvent and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 News!
- Disney Press Trip Day 2 – #DoctorStrangeEvent, #FindingDoryBluray, #MechX4Event
- At Universal City Walk for #DoctorStrangeEvent
"I'm looking forward to meeting you, Shelley. Sadly Andrew won't be there. He had to drop out. I'm very busted…" (read more)
"OMG! I wish I would have known you last year! Andrew gave me such a hard time for being #TeamIronMan!…" (read more)
Michael Riley says
"Ben, Super fun! I just found your blog and started following you on Twitter. I…" (read more)