Photo-A-Day #3785 Allison and I had a day all to ourselves. It was the first one in a very long time. Eva was off to the Cape with Auntie Tara. Andrew was trying out Scribble Time for the first time. So, what were we to do with a day to ourselves. Sure, we could have […]
I take Andrew on the water to keep him from getting underfoot.
We had a nice morning kayaking and a nice evening with friends.
I picked up a new Kayak for the family.
I took Eva out fishing while towing her in Allison’s Kayak.
- Learn To Draw Sabine’s Helmet From Star Wars Rebels
- Jeepers Creepers I Lost All My Vlog Footage
- When You Have a BIG AZ Appetite, Reach For A BIG AZ Burger
- Revolution at IDW – Worlds Colliding
- #Unboxing Review: LEGO Dimensions Joker and Harley Quinn Team Pack
- #UnBagging and Review of #LOOTWEAR: Speed
- #Unboxing – I Feel the Need for #LOOTCRATE Speed
- Batman and Knight Rider Together at Last in LEGO Dimensions
Cascia Talbert says
"Who doesn't enjoy a great burger? These look really good. Have a fantastic weekend." (read more)
"The 3D-Motokits sound fun. I think I will have to look into those for my nieces, may be something they…" (read more)
"The animation is amazing and Moana sounds really sarcastic but clever, kind of like nick Wilde in a way. The…" (read more)
"My son keeps asking for lego dimensions. I told him maybe for Christmas. That's sad that the faire…" (read more)