Photo-A-Day #3785 Allison and I had a day all to ourselves. It was the first one in a very long time. Eva was off to the Cape with Auntie Tara. Andrew was trying out Scribble Time for the first time. So, what were we to do with a day to ourselves. Sure, we could have […]
I take Andrew on the water to keep him from getting underfoot.
We had a nice morning kayaking and a nice evening with friends.
I picked up a new Kayak for the family.
I took Eva out fishing while towing her in Allison’s Kayak.
- Review: Zuru Micro Boats Racing Track – Shark Attack Challenge
- Win a Family Four Pack of King Richard’s Faire Tickets
- Unboxing the Marvel Collector Corps Spider-Man Box
- GoBuddy+ Was a Lifesaver After Blogger Bash 2016
- Supergirl is coming to LEGO Dimensions
- Six Best Back-to-School Tips From Billionaire Apps Mogul Talking Tom
- Opening Mystery Surprizamalz Series 1 Cuties – Blind Bag Unboxing
- Upcoming Week of Reviews Preview
Alyssa Timms says
"I love the whole feeling of being in another place and time. The atmosphere is so fun and I'm happy…" (read more)
"My favorite part is the Joust! It's so amazing to watch!" (read more)
Darleen Witham says
"Fairy garden with colored strings and soft music, like a little retreat from the busy Faire all around" (read more)
Eric Bilodeau says
"I last went to the faire when my son was 11 months. He was dressed as a knight and…" (read more)