Photo-A-Day #3785 Allison and I had a day all to ourselves. It was the first one in a very long time. Eva was off to the Cape with Auntie Tara. Andrew was trying out Scribble Time for the first time. So, what were we to do with a day to ourselves. Sure, we could have […]
I take Andrew on the water to keep him from getting underfoot.
We had a nice morning kayaking and a nice evening with friends.
I picked up a new Kayak for the family.
I took Eva out fishing while towing her in Allison’s Kayak.
- Review: Zuru Micro Boats Racing Track – Shark Attack Challenge
- Win a Family Four Pack of King Richard’s Faire Tickets
- Unboxing the Marvel Collector Corps Spider-Man Box
- GoBuddy+ Was a Lifesaver After Blogger Bash 2016
- Supergirl is coming to LEGO Dimensions
- Six Best Back-to-School Tips From Billionaire Apps Mogul Talking Tom
- Opening Mystery Surprizamalz Series 1 Cuties – Blind Bag Unboxing
- Upcoming Week of Reviews Preview
Glenn Mulno says
"I love going to the faire for the shops. But its all great." (read more)
Tania Eichinger says
"The wenches are always hillarious we catch a couple shows from them when we go" (read more)
Sarah Smith says
"The best part are those turkey legs!" (read more)
"I really like the blog!! My wife and I are hoping to take our son to his first Faire this…" (read more)