Photo-A-Day #3785 Allison and I had a day all to ourselves. It was the first one in a very long time. Eva was off to the Cape with Auntie Tara. Andrew was trying out Scribble Time for the first time. So, what were we to do with a day to ourselves. Sure, we could have […]
I take Andrew on the water to keep him from getting underfoot.
We had a nice morning kayaking and a nice evening with friends.
I picked up a new Kayak for the family.
I took Eva out fishing while towing her in Allison’s Kayak.
- Unboxing the Star Wars Rebels Funko Pops! Figures
- With the Help of Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups, I Will Be the Next #KingOfSoup
- I set out to #DiscoverKia at the Boston Auto Show Today
- DIY Kid Creation – Tic-Tac Pencil Sharpener
- An Extended Look at Cars 3
- Stranger Things – Trollhunters Mashup
- Say it with Snoopy and the Peanuts StoryGIF app by Zoobe!
- Skylanders Imaginators Are Going to Switch Things Up On Nintendo
"Great review, I found it very helpful and a great idea with the video. My daughter has been asking for…" (read more)
Kenny Petters says
"Thank you for this nice review, i have to say that the pice is not bad either." (read more)
vickie couturier says
"my kids always enjoyed me reading them the three little bears and goldilocks" (read more)