Allison and I have been giving serious thought to cloth diapers for our second child (no news to report – don’t get excited). In our research for cloth diapers we ran across Cloth Couture Diapers. I liked how cute they were and I asked Allison Vaughn the owner and creator of Cloth Couture Diapers if I could get a sample to try out and then do a review and giveaway on this blog. She was totally game so she sent us a credit and we chose the diaper we wanted. We picked the large Chopsticks Please one. It was so different and fun.
Allison put Eva into this diaper one morning and let her run around the house wearing it. Even though this was something very different for her she took no noticed and went about the morning playing around till she wet the diaper. We didn’t realize that we needed a cover for this. We should have read the Cloth 101 FAQ on Cloth Couture’s website.
Allison Vaughn makes the diapers and they are so well crafted. Everything I’ve read so far has mentioned the excellent craftsmanship and great customer service. Allison Vaughn is really making a name for herself in the world of cloth diapering. I’m pretty sure that cloth will be the way to go for us for baby #2. And for that baby a great starter kit would be the prize that I’m offering through this contest.
Allison has donated 3 gender neutral Cloth Couture Organic Bamboo Velour fitteds (fits 10-16lbs). The inside is a beautifully soft organic bamboo velour with a trifold soaker.
– 1 minky waterproof cover, size small.
This is a great starter kit for parents who are interested in getting into cloth. Here is a preview of what those little cuties look like. The bottom one is the Chopsticks Please one!
* MAIN RULE – Go to Cloth Couture and look at the diapers. Find the design you like the most and then come here and tell me which one you really like in a comment. (if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
* 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I’ll be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry – Favorite BenSpark.com in Technorati and leave your name (I’ll be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter @benspark and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry – Follow Cloth Couture on Twitter @ClothCoutureLLC and let me know in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check. Also use the hashtags #clothdiapers or #clothcouture
* 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to this post and to Cloth Couture’s website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on July 31, with winner being announced the morning of August 1. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2016 BenSpark.com