Back in November I had an incredible experience driving the new Kia Stinger all around California. Well, the experience to drive the Kia Stinger is now out and on the road. One of the stops is minutes from my house at Gillette Stadium! Yes, the Kia Stinger Experience is making stops all around the country but the most important stop is at the home of the Pats, Gillette Stadium! There you will be able to learn more about the Kia Stinger and even get to drive it on a special track.
I loved driving it, as you can clearly see.
More details below.
The Stinger Experience is a custom and exclusive event created to feature Kia’s all new high-performance fastback sedan in a professional racetrack setting. Consumers are invited to sign up for this unique experience (only limited availability) during a two-hour adventure that includes education and hands on experience.
After arriving onsite, you will be welcomed by the Kia Stinger Experience team to get to know the Stinger better. You will spend time in the hospitality suite learning the skills needed to enjoy your hot laps around the track. Our experienced drivers will assist you in taking on the 0-60 straight away, the slalom, and feel the performance of the vehicle. There will also be an opportunity for you to test out comparable vehicles on the identical course completing the full experience. Nine courses around the US have been hand crafted by our team of professionals
Here are the #StingerExperience stops/dates:
1. 2/22 – 2/25: Santa Anita Racetrack (Arcadia, CA)
2. 3/1 – 3/4: Lone Star Park (Grand Prairie, TX)
3. 3/8 – 3/11: FedEx Field (Landover, MD)
4. 3/15 – 3/18: Charlotte Motor Speedway (Concord, NC)
5. 3/22 – 3/25: MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
6. 3/29 – 4/1: Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA)
7. 4/5 – 4/8: Arlington Park (Arlington Heights, IL)
8. 4/12 – 4/15: NRG Park (Houston, TX)
9. 4/19 – 4/22: Phoenix Int’l Raceway (Avondale, AZ)
If you know someone in these areas who would like to experience Stinger, they can sign up at KiaStingerExperience.com
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com