Drew’s Very Own Wardrobe Malfunction
This past Saturday night Lovefest ’04 took place up on Granite Hill at Alicia’s and sometimes Ken’s place. Like any true Lovefest there was plenty of food, fun and funky prizes.
Ken raided his mother’s house to provide some of the door prizes and the Tully’s house as well. Ken also produced a great sound show for the evening complete with videos and a dance contest.
The winner of course would win a date with the infamous Pouliuos. The dancers gave it their all but in the end Rich’s Kung-fu fighting style of dance won the hearts of all the crowd.
I’d like to thank Ken and Alicia for pulling this event, as well as pulling a large number of people, together.
Now that Allison and I live in North Attleboro it is so hard to get together with our friends like we used to. We miss you guys and were glad to get some time to spend with you. Till Lovefest ’05: The return of the Buddha.
If any lovefestians would like to provide me with captions, please send them to me.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2017 BenSpark.com
- #Unboxing Loot Crate – Core Crate – January 2017 – Origins
- Moana Sing-A-Long Sequence of “How Far I’ll Go”
- #Unboxing #Voltron Toys – Celebrating Second Season #StreamTeam
- Voltron Legendary Defender Season 2 on Netflix Returns Tomorrow #StreamTeam
- Toy Unboxing – Monster Trucks – Monster Vision Jumping Truck
- Why the Hate for Monster Trucks?
- Unboxing the Star Wars Rebels Funko Pops! Figures
- With the Help of Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups, I Will Be the Next #KingOfSoup