Drew’s Very Own Wardrobe Malfunction
This past Saturday night Lovefest ’04 took place up on Granite Hill at Alicia’s and sometimes Ken’s place. Like any true Lovefest there was plenty of food, fun and funky prizes.
Ken raided his mother’s house to provide some of the door prizes and the Tully’s house as well. Ken also produced a great sound show for the evening complete with videos and a dance contest.
The winner of course would win a date with the infamous Pouliuos. The dancers gave it their all but in the end Rich’s Kung-fu fighting style of dance won the hearts of all the crowd.
I’d like to thank Ken and Alicia for pulling this event, as well as pulling a large number of people, together.
Now that Allison and I live in North Attleboro it is so hard to get together with our friends like we used to. We miss you guys and were glad to get some time to spend with you. Till Lovefest ’05: The return of the Buddha.
If any lovefestians would like to provide me with captions, please send them to me.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2016 BenSpark.com
- Review – Making Cupcakes with the Ultimate Baking Starter Set
- ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY! New Featurettes
- Unboxing Marvel Tsum Tsum Multi-Packs
- Destiny: The Dawning is Coming for a 3-Week Winter Event
- YO-KAI WATCH: THE MOVIE is Now Available to Stream on Netflix – #StreamTeam
- Unboxing the Skylanders Imaginators Gryphon Observatory Adventure Pack and more!
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2nd Teaser Trailer Hit Today
- See Cirque Dreams Holidaze in Boston Next Weekend