Drew’s Very Own Wardrobe Malfunction
This past Saturday night Lovefest ’04 took place up on Granite Hill at Alicia’s and sometimes Ken’s place. Like any true Lovefest there was plenty of food, fun and funky prizes.
Ken raided his mother’s house to provide some of the door prizes and the Tully’s house as well. Ken also produced a great sound show for the evening complete with videos and a dance contest.
The winner of course would win a date with the infamous Pouliuos. The dancers gave it their all but in the end Rich’s Kung-fu fighting style of dance won the hearts of all the crowd.
I’d like to thank Ken and Alicia for pulling this event, as well as pulling a large number of people, together.
Now that Allison and I live in North Attleboro it is so hard to get together with our friends like we used to. We miss you guys and were glad to get some time to spend with you. Till Lovefest ’05: The return of the Buddha.
If any lovefestians would like to provide me with captions, please send them to me.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2016 BenSpark.com
- Tonight I’m Anger, But I Have Rogue One Funko Pops
- Choose Intelligence This Weekend, See QUEEN OF KATWE
- By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth… I Found a DOCTOR STRANGE Funko Pop
- The Eye of Agamotto Has Seen My Future
- ZAG Announces Miraculous Ladybug YouTube Channel and Webisode Series
- October 10th See a 15 Minute Preview of DOCTOR STRANGE in IMAX!
- LEGO Dimensions Releases Wave 6 Today
- National Pancake Day and Super Secret News
John D says
"These were great Drew, thank you.I liked the regular cheeseburger but the country fried chicken sandwich was my favorite.…" (read more)
Cascia Talbert says
"Who doesn't enjoy a great burger? These look really good. Have a fantastic weekend." (read more)
"The 3D-Motokits sound fun. I think I will have to look into those for my nieces, may be something they…" (read more)
"The animation is amazing and Moana sounds really sarcastic but clever, kind of like nick Wilde in a way. The…" (read more)