This past Sunday I was part of a panel at Affiliate Summit West 2010. I learned so much from being on the panel and also afterwards. I really enjoyed the people that I was on the panel with. They included:
- Kristopher B. Jones, President, Pepperjam Network, A GSI Commerce Company (Twitter @pepperjamceo) (Moderator)
- John Carcutt, SEO Manager, MediaWhiz (Twitter @JohnCarcutt)
- Tim Jones, Owner, TheRealTimJones.com (Twitter @TheRealTimJones)
- Murray Ross Newlands, Founder, Affiliate Heat (Twitter @murraynewlands)
As promised (if you were one of the 250 or so people who attended to panel), here the WordPress / SEO / various APPS and links we mentioned during the panel:
→ WordPress.com Stats This plugin very simply gives you everything you need to track your visitor stats which is critical to find out where your are getting your traffic from to help you with seo.
→ WP Super Cache – This is a very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static html files, this speeds up your blog for your visitors.
→ WP-DB-Backup – On-demand backup of your WordPress database
→ Akismet removes spam comments, I get hundreds per day.
→ WP Contact Form III lets your visitors contact you eaisly with a contact form
→ E-Mail Responder – simple and can be added to most WP blogs
→ Disqus – good for building conversation
→ Tweet This – Good integration with Social Media Sites for automatic postsing as well as offering readers a way to quickly send your posts to social media sites.
→ Tweetmeme – Probably the quickest and easiest way to help people to tweet your posts.
→ Add Post Footer – Allows you to customize how the footer of your posts work and it also sets up a related posts option.
→ Grow Map Blog – Grow Your Online Business Website and Blog
→ Aweber – Email Marketing Software, Newsletters, & Autoresponders
→ Ninja Affiliate – WordPress Affiliate Link Tracking
→ Feedburner – Better manage RSS feeds
→ SkimLinks – We convert your links into affiliate links for you
→ OIO Publisher – Ad Manager – Control Your Ad Space
→ Max Banner Ads – Easily add and rotate banners in your WP blog
→ GoDaddy – Domains/Hosting
Did you attend the session? If so please let me know if you wrote anything about it on your blog so I can link to you and your recap, review, rant, or rave. Here are some already.
- Daniel M. Clark – Live Blogging Affiliate Summit West 2010
- Kristopher Jones – Kris’ post about the panel
- John Chow – He enjoyed the panel.
- Shannon of Marketing Elf – She is quite comprehensive.
- Stephanie Lichtenstein – She is a also wicked comprehensive in her review.
- MasterBlaster – A quickie recap hitting all the high points
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com