I have learned of some new episodes and specials that are happening on Disney Junior. There are a bunch of fun themed shows and also great guest stars. I’m also very excited for Me Ra Koh because she is doing a short form show to give parents tips on how to take professional photographs. Learn more below.
JAKE AND THE NEVER LAND PIRATES
Monday, November 26 – Thursday, November 29:
All-New Episodes of “Jake and the Never Land Pirates”
(Daily at 10:30 a.m., ET/PT on Disney Channel and 5:30 p.m., ET/PT on Disney Junior)
· Monday, November 26 – Jake and crew prepare for a Thanksgiving-styled Never Land Feast and search for the legendary Golden Goblet in a new episode featuring favorite recurring celebrity guest stars Sharon Osbourne (Mama Hook) and Josh Duhamel (Captain Flynn).
New Short-Form Series “Jake’s Never Land Pirate School” Debuts
(Daily at 10:55 a.m., ET/PT on Disney Channel and 5:55 p.m., ET/PT on Disney Junior)
· Series follows Jake as he teaches young viewers at home a variety of pirate skills.
Friday, November 30:
Marathon of the new “Jake and the Never Land Pirates” and “Jake’s Never Land Pirate School” episodes (10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., ET/PT on Disney Channel and 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., ET/PT on Disney Junior)
Friday, December 7:
New winter-themed episode of “Jake and the Never Land Pirates”
(10:30 a.m., ET/PT on Disney Channel)
· Jake and crew help Percy and his penguin colony find Never Land’s legendary paradise where it remains winter all year round. Rhys Darby (“Flight of the Conchords”) guest stars as Percy the Penguin.
Friday, December 7:
New winter-themed episode of “Doc McStuffins”
(10:00 a.m., ET/PT on Disney Channel)
· Doc teaches Chilly and the rest of the toys about the importance of staying warm when playing outside in the snow and China Anne McClain, who performs the theme song for “Doc McStuffins” and stars on Disney Channel’s hit series “A.N.T Farm,” guest stars.
DISNEY JUNIOR NIGHT LIGHT
Saturday, December 1:
New short-form series “Capture Your Story with Me Ra Koh” joins the Disney Junior Night Light block presented nightly on the 24-hour channel, Disney Junior.
(9:25 p.m., ET/PT)
“Capture Your Story with Me Ra Koh,” features award-winning child and family photographer and best-selling author Me Ra Koh sharing simple tips and tricks for taking professional-quality photographs.
Sunday, December 16
New short-form series “DADS” joins the Disney Junior Night Light block presented nightly on the 24-hour channel, Disney Junior.
(9:25 p.m., ET/PT)
“DADS,” presents a glimpse into the lives of stay-at-home dads
Also premiering in December on the Disney Junior Night Light block are new installments of:
· “That’s Fresh,” a short-form cooking show hosted by chef Helen Cavallo who shares simple, healthy recipe ideas for kids and families.
· “DJ Tales,” featuring cleverly costumed finger puppets acting out kids’ versions of classic fairytales and storybook favorites, including “Little Red Riding Hood,” “Rumpelstiltskin” and “Sleeping Beauty.”
All of the content on the Disney Junior Night Light programming block is produced by Disney Interactive Family and the block is sponsored by Babble, Disney’s leading parenting blog platform. Designed as a nod to moms and dads who are found watching television with their kids during the later nighttime hours, “Disney Junior Night Light” features short-form programming for parents to enjoy that airs interstitially between their child’s favorite Disney Junior programs. “Disney Junior Night Light” launched in September 2012 on the 24-hour channel Disney Junior and airs nightly from 9:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m., ET/PT. NOTE: Content is also available on the Babble YouTube Channel and DisneyJunior.com/Nightlight.
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com