In the past few years I’ve been to a ton of stores looking for new Skylanders figures. While walking the aisles I’ve heard countless parents who have no clue what they are looking for for their kids. I hear the wrong character names, wrong elements and many more wrong things being said. Parents really need to do their homework on Skylanders.
Luckily I’ve got exactly what parents need to get up to speed. You can download the Skylanders Homework pack today.
The Homework pack features five chapters of fun – one for every week day:
- Monday: History (Skylanders story – SSA and Giants)
- Tuesday: Science (elemental sources)
- Wednesday: Characters (character’s abilities, strengths and weaknesses)
- Thursday: Technology (practicalities of what and how to buy and play)
- Friday: Art (to include dot-to-dot and drawing of key characters)
- Quiz sheets at the end of each chapter testing parents on what they’ve learned that day
You can download the Homework pack along with info cards about favorite characters.
I have a giveaway of a hard copy of this homework pack that also comes with reward charts to stick on the fridge door with a Skylanders sticker that children award parents once a chapter is completed successfully. And the winner also gets one of the popular characters.
Copyright (c) 2019 BenSpark Family Adventures