Doing double duty again with my photos. Today’s image also is one of the Macro Monday images I posted today for the theme of Fruit and Vegetables. Here are some additional ones.
This is what I won.
The ultimate business blog package:
- Logo design from David Airey. Add a touch of professionalism to your business with one of my logo designs. If youâ€™re unsure what my designs are like, check out my graphic design portfolio.
I am debating which of my blogs I want to have a custom logo designed for. It is a toss up for this one or my brand new blog called Read to Me, Dad.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill of Nate Whitehill dot Com. Itâ€™s vital to set yourself apart from the crowd, and Nate will help a great deal with your very own custom WordPress theme.
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh. Maki is an expert where blog advertising is concerned, and he is kindly donating his time to help you make the most of your new custom blog.
An advertising campaign. I would love to have that set up for this blog. Since this is my primary blog I think that it should be advertised most of all.
- One yearâ€™s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley of I Love Typography. John has kindly donated his time and will do everything you need to get your new custom blog hosted on one of Media Templeâ€™s dedicated servers.
Blog hosting. I certainly would like to have that for Read to Me, Dad.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress. I bought this book myself, and it contains excellent blogging tips for beginners to pros.
Being a pro blogger in training a copy of this book would really be helpful to me.
And my attention to detail helped me win this AWESOME contest from PayPerPost.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2016 BenSpark.com