Is there any children’s book character as curious as that little monkey George. I don’t think so. The other day I was leaving for a work trip and spent some time with Eva reading Curious George: Visits a Toy Store. Our friends Amy and Ryan and their son watch the TV show about curious George. We’re trying to keep Eva from TV as long as possible so reading to her is what she has right now. She did sit still for most of the book too.
|Read to Me Dad Ratings
- Story – Good – Standard Curious George fare. George gets into trouble and it all works out in the end.
- Re-Read-ability – Good. I think as Eva begins to identify with characters she will enjoy George very much.
- Illustrations – Excellent – George is classic and the books and illustrations are as well.
- Message – Good – As long as you are a cute monkey you can get away with anything.
- Plot – Good – Standard for George. George causes some trouble but in the end things work out.
- Characters – Good – George is always a good character and kids love him and his adventures.
- Does Eva Like It – She did her best George impression after we read the book. She tried reading the book with her feet, that cute little monkey of ours.
- Recommended AgesBaby-Preschool
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2016 BenSpark.com