I recently became part of the Udi’s Insider program. Udi’s Gluten Free Foods, the #1 gluten free baked goods brand. I have a mom and sister living gluten-free and I wanted to try Udi’s because we don’t always have something gluten-free in the house because we don’t want it to go bad. We don’t want it to go bad because for the most part all the Gluten-Free stuff we’ve had in the past wasn’t that tasty. I’ve suffered through gritty cookies, bland gross breads and so many gluten-free misses. I’d heard of Udi’s and I wanted to see if the products were as good as they claimed.
Udi’s claims that they introduced the first gluten-free bread that tastes and looks like “real” bread. I have been looking for bread that would be better for me to eat than “regular” bread. I was sent a loaf of Millet-Chia Ancient Grains Bread. I didn’t try it right away but Allison found it in the fridge and made toast with it one morning. I tried it not knowing what it was and it was delicious. I love bread with whole grains in it and seeds too. It tasted great and I was very impressed. that loaf did not last long in our house.
We also got a package of Bagels. Allison and Eva had the bagels one day for breakfast. She found them to be a little airy and not as thick and chewy as she was used to. I haven’t had the chance to try one yet.
What I did try and really liked was the Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops. Take those and toast em up and they are delicious! Allison loved them too.
The last products in the VIP box were Udi’s Gluten-Free Granola. I didn’t realize that granola could have gluten in it but apparently it can. We’ve been eating the Cranberry Gluten-Free Granola and it is quite tasty. I enjoy putting it in my yogurt for breakfast. I’m going to try and sneak the other bag of Granola into work with me. I love granola.
If you are looking for some delicious gluten-free products then I can certainly recommend Udi’s to you. Here are some details about Udi’s as well as where to find it.
- Udi’s Gluten Free Foods, the #1 gluten free baked goods brand, revolutionized the category when it introduced the first gluten-free bread that tastes and looks like “real” bread.
- Udi’s products are so delicious that you will wonder if they are truly gluten-free.
- Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are now available at 150 Wal-Mart stores across the country!
- Walmart will carry 5 of Udi’s best-selling products (soft white bread, soft whole grain bread, plain bagels, chocolate chip cookies, and pizza crust) in the bakery department.
- To see if there is a Walmart near you that carries Udi’s, enter your zip code into our store locator: www.udisglutenfree.com/stores
Disclosure: I am part of the Udi’s Insider program and as such I was sent a package of delicious Udi’s food to try and review. Opinions are 100% our own.
Copyright (c) 2019 BenSpark Family Adventures