As a new dad I didn’t know what to expect. But after 18 months of practice I’m pretty sure I’ve got many things down pat. Here are 5 things I could not do without.
5. – Books – My favorite one for prepping for fatherhood was The Expectant Father. Allison gave me this book and it was perfect.
4. – The Baby Sherpa – This backpack diaper bag was a life saver when Eva was little, I could put on the backpack and carry everything we needed, it worked great on the planes too when we would travel back and forth to Florida with Eva. I loved this so much that I got one for my boss when she had twins.
3. – Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat – We took Eva everywhere and she was a bit small for the regular high chairs so we got this. Taking Eva to different restaurants was so easy when we used this booster seat.
2. – Digital SLR – Capturing ever moment of Eva’s 1st year was very important to me and having a DSLR was key to capture the action. We now have so many incredible memories captured digitally to keep forever.
1. – Sense of Humor – So many fun things have happened both before and after we had Eva. Without an ability to find the funny we would have gone crazy.
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com