When you get Summer products to review in the Fall and Winter you often forget about getting that review posted. This was the case with the Swimways Avengers 3-D Swim VestTM. We received a Large Hulk one for free for Andrew to test out and use. Opinions are our own.
This past week we were on the Cape for the 4th of July and we spent plenty of time at the beach. Our beach now allows kids to wear swim vests and play on floats and more. This is something that we were excited about because Andrew isn’t the strongest swimmer but he does like to get out there and swim. There is always one of us in the water with him at all times watching to make sure that he is safe. With the Swimways Avengers 3-D Swim VestTM he can be much more independent swimmer. That is great for me because he isn’t hanging all over me, kicking me and grabbing on my already sunburned back.
I picked out the Hulk vest to review because Andrew loves that character. This is a licensed product and so it is official and is a great rendition of the hulk chest. It has a strap that goes between the legs so that it doesn’t pop off the top of Andrew’s head. The one thing that he didn’t like was the straps under the arms. When he went shirtless he didn’t like them but when he was wearing a swim shirt he had a much better time of it. Those straps could be a bit more comfortable. The size was good and it kept him floating all day long.
Andrew starts swimming lessons this Summer back on the beach and when he does he’ll certainly have much more confidence from using his 3-D Swim Vest.
Here are more details about the Swimways Avengers 3-D Swim VestTM and one of our affiliate links to buy one on Amazon.com.
Swimways Avengers 3-D Swim VestTM
- The Avengers 3-D Swim Vest from SwimWays is a flotation device with permanent flotation pads inside that are sculpted to look like superhero muscles!
- The soft fabric cover includes character styles and graphics that your child will love to wear for swimming practice and role-playing.
- The balanced flotation in the 3-D Swim Vest supports kids as they learn how to float upright and lean forward to paddle, helping to build their confidence as they take their first strokes towards learning how to swim.
- The vest is easy for parents to put on and take off – simply slide the vest over your child’s head and secure the adjustable leg strap for a custom fit.
- Side elastics included.
- Small/Medium size fits kids age 2-4. Medium/Large size fits kids age 4-6.
- Recommended Age: 2-6
- MSRP: $24.99
- Availability: Amazon and Leslie’s
Copyright (c) 2019 BenSpark Family Adventures