Have you seen the new candy bar by Hershey’s yet? It is called the Take 5. Why is it called that? Well it has five awesome ingredients blended into the world’s most perfect candy bar. Let’s look at the ingredients shall we.
- Pretzels – Out of the gate this candy bar caught my attention. Pretzels, pretzels in my candy bar, not since the invention of Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby have I been so excited to try a new product.
- Caramel – Well everything tastes better with Caramel.
- Peanuts – Crunchy and tasty, a winner.
- Peanut Butter – Peanuts and Peanut Butter, well this can’t get any better can it?
- Milk Chocolate – That’s right Hershey’s signature chocolate encapsulates the 4 previous ingredients.
The Take 5 candy bar comes as two pieces like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The bottom layer is the pretzel, then the peanut butter then caramel then peanuts and finally the whole thing is wrapped in milk chocolate. These are great candy bars and they are on sale at stop and shop, buy one get one free for a total of $0.69 for 2.
What I find so great about Take 5 is the balance of flavors. I’ve had candy bars from Canada and Ireland that tried to mix different flavors and textures but they were all just a little off. If you don’t believe me check out the international aisle in the supermarket sometime and check out the candy bars, they don’t compare the America’s Candy Bars.
This product is so new that the Hersey’s Website doesn’t even have any information about it.
Are you getting BenSpark.com in your inbox every day? Sign up to get the latest posts e-mailed directly to YOU.
Copyright (c) 2016 BenSpark.com