Connie over at Brain Foggles is having a contest to win a blog and 1 year of hosting. There are a few other things that are cool and I will list them below. I read Connie’s blog each day because she is part of the SocialCardsters blogroll. She is also a pretty nice person so I wish her success. When I first heard about this contest I didn’t think it would help me very much as I’m not that interested in SEO and those things. I just blog to blog, I make a little money here and there but it is not the focus. But SEO isn’t all about money it is about getting your blog in front of many faces.
Well I have a blog called The Wired Kayaker. It is on Blogger right now but I own the domain name and last year I won a custom logo for the blog. I haven’t done much on my kayak since I won that contest and I have been meaning to get that blog off of Blogger and get it hosted hosted. I’ve also wanted to redesign the whole thing and I think that this contest is exactly what I need to win to get that accomplished.
So what is the contest about and how do I win (you can do the same but really it is all about me and me wanting to win.)
Okay here is what you win
Iâ€™m giving away an SEO optimized WordPress blog. But thatâ€™s not all. Take a look at the list of bells and whistles that come along with this:
1. Hosting for one year
2. Keyword research
3. Advice on picking a profitable niche for the blog
4. Complete set up of WordPress and associated plugins
5. Your choice of SEO Theme
6. Technical support and continued advice through the Advisory Panel
7. A custom header made by Lori (She totally rocks too) of A Cowboyâ€™s Wife.
You I enter and win.
1. Leave a comment on Connie’s contest blog post. Only one comment per person please. Please leave one comment including all that youâ€™ve done.This will make it easier for me. I like easy!
2. Fave this Blog on Technorati. (Look for the green link on her sidebar.
3. Blog about this contest or this blog on your blog including a link back to Brain Foggles. (this is worth 5 entries).
4. If you include a banner in your post thatâ€™s another 1 entry. Iâ€™ve got three banners for you to choose from. Get them HERE.
5. Put up a banner for the contest on your sidebar. Choose a banner HERE. (This is worth 3 entries).
Sounds pretty simple and by my calculations I have 1 comment entry, 1 technorati fav entry, 5 entries for blogging about this, 1 entry for the banner on this post and 3 for the banner on this blog. So there are 11 entries so far. I wonder if I can get more by blogging about this on each of my blogs?
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com