This time the contest is not being hosted by me but I am really excited about the possibility of winning one of the prizes in this $4000 blog contest. The contest is being hosted by David Airey of http://www.davidairey.co.uk/. David is a graphic designer from northern Ireland and he is a master of great logos. He is hosting a one year anniversary contest with over $4000 worth of prizes. He’s not suppling them all, in fact there are many people who are giving away great prizes through this contest. How do I get to participate and give something away. That is a pretty big undertaking for a graphic design blog, I know I tried a very involved contest last month. But this is coordination on a major scale.
Here is the rundown of the prizes.
The ultimate business blog package:
- Logo design from David Airey.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill of Nate Whitehill dot Com.
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh.
- One year hosting and blog setup from John Boardley of I Love Typography.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress.
- Logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO.
- $60 of books from Amazon courtesy of Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.
- Logo / blog header design from Jonathan-C. Phillips of Smart Wealthy Rich.
- Revolution Premium WordPress theme package (personal package) from Brian Gardner, WordPress designer and consultant.
- Blog review and email interview published on Make It Great! with Phil Gerbyshak.
Bonus prizes to be drawn individually.
- Behringer Podcastudio USB Podcasting Kit, kindly donated by Fraserâ€™s Affiliate Marketing Blog.
- $25 via PayPal courtesy of Gayla McCord of Mom Gadget.
USB storage keys
- 2GB USB storage key x 3 courtesy of Jamie Clague at Terinea Weblog.
Blog reviews and design help
- Full blog review with deep links and images published on Blog-Op with Chris Lodge.
- Blog review from Aaron Russell of miLienzo.
- Expert WordPress blog help from Lakshmi Mareddy of Chilligavva.
- Blog review from Hock Ng of Marketing Tools Review.
- Blog makeover from Charles Jordan of The Queer Chef.
Telephone and Skype consultations
- Blog writing consultation with Ben Yoskovitz of Instigator Blog.
- Two 45 minute coaching consultations with Mark McGuinness of Wishful Thinking.
- 4 hour business growth consultation with Rebecca Caroe, via telephone / Skype, or face-to-face in London / Cambridge.
- Tele-Coaching with Tammy Lenski. A one-hour, private telephone consult with professional mediator and conflict coach Tammy Lenski.
- One hour product launch consultation with Design Translator (DT) of Design Sojourn.
- Blog improvement or monetization advice with Easton Ellsworth of Business Blogwire.
Art and literature
- Two premium quality books designed and produced by David Hyde of david the designer.
- Copy of Brand Aid by Brad VanAuken of The Blake Project.
- Watercolour print from Ed Roach Watercolours.
- 728px by 90px banner ad for 30 days above the fold on The Blog Experiment, courtesy of Sara.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Smart Wealthy Rich.
- Ad icon located site-wide in the top left of Blog-Op, courtesy of Chris Lodge.
- 30 day text link ad shown site-wide on Contest Blogger.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Freelance Folder.
- Lifetime membership to the paid membership site that Andy Beard, WordPress SEO and Niche Marketer, will launch on Andybeard.eu (eta and value yet to be determined).
With my streak of online winnings lately I am anxious to see what I could possibly win. That would be so awesome to win the Gold Award.
So how can you enter this contest. Head over to http://www.davidairey.co.uk/ and the blog post about the $4,000 blog anniversary prize draw for the official rules.
Copyright (c) 2019 BenSpark Family Adventures