Image provided by Disney Interactive
We are now less than 20 days out from the release of Disney Infinity and while the search will be on for characters to play with in the game’s Play and Toy Box Modes there is something else that will enhance gameplay and that something is the power discs. I just received a press release detailing the 20 power discs that will be in wave 1. There are even 3 Rare Hexagonal Discs. Some discs power up your figure. Some give them items or vehicles to use and some change the look of the terrain. There are so many possibilities and combinations for you to use in the game. Check out this fun trailer of the different things that power discs can do.
Pretty fun, huh? I thought so. I’m really looking forward to playing this game when it arrives. I’ll be telling you all about it, too. Below is the full reveal of the power discs from wave one. Check it out.
Image provided by Disney Interactive
Disney Interactive Announces Wave #1 of Disney Infinity Power Discs
20 Power Discs Available on August 18 in Blind Packs of Two
Disney Interactive today announced its first wave of the Disney Infinity Power Discs, additional play pieces that give gamers the opportunity to enhance and transform their experience. By placing either the Circular or Hexagonal Power Discs on the Disney Infinity base, it allows them to unlock special powers, classic Disney gadgets, themes and vehicles.
The Circular Power Discs grant characters special power ups that can be used in both Play Set and Toy Box modes. Hexagonal Power Discs unlock special gadgets, vehicles and themes to allow for even more personalization and customization opportunities within Toy Box mode. Players can stack up to two Circular Power Discs or up to three Hexagonal Power Discs to optimize all the add-ons. There will also be three rare discs, designated with a special lenticular design.
Starting at launch, the power discs will be available in blind packs of two for $4.99, making these collectable and tradable discs, a must have to enhance your Disney Infinity experience. Below is the full list of the Power Discs and additional information on Disney Infinity.
- Bolt’s Super Strength – Character that you’re playing with does 10% more damage
- Fix It Felix’s Repair Power – Character you’re playing with has 20% more health
- C.H.R.O.M.E’s Armor Shield – In-game character receives -10% less damage
- Pieces of Eight – In-game character gains 10% more loot
- Mickey’s Car – Drive Mickey’s Jalopy in the Toy Box
- Cinderella’s Coach – Drive Cinderella’s Carriage in the Toy Box
- Kahn– Ride Kahn the Horse from “Mulan” in the Toy Box
- Stitch’s Blaster – In-game character gets Stitch’s blaster from “Lilo and Stitch”
- Carl Fredericksen’s Cane – In-game character gets Carl’s cane from “Up”
- King Candy’s Dessert Toppings Texture Set– Adds a “Sugar Rush” theme from “Wreck-it-Ralph” to Toy Box terrain objects
- Sugar Rush Sky Skydome – Adds a “Sugar Rush” theme from “Wreck-it-Ralph” to the Toy Box sky
Alice in Wonderland
- Alice’s Wonderland Texture Set – Adds an “Alice in Wonderland” (animated film) theme to Toy Box terrain objects
- Tulgey Wood Skydome – Adds an “Alice in Wonderland” (animated film) theme to Toy Box sky
- Rapunzel’s Kingdom Texture Set – Adds a “Tangled” theme to Toy Box terrain objects
- Rapunzel’s Birthday Sky Skydome – Adds a “Tangled” theme to the Toy Box sky
Rare Hexagonal Discs
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant – Adds the Dumbo ride from the Parks in the Toy Box
- Abu the Elephant – Adds the elephant version of Abu in the Toy Box
- Astro Blasters Space Cruiser – Adds the Astro Blaster vehicle from the Buzz Lightyear attraction in the Toy Box
About Disney Infinity
Disney Infinity is an all-new video game initiative starring the beloved characters from Walt Disney and Pixar Studios’ most popular franchises. Players can place real-world toy versions of their favorite Disney characters onto a device called the Infinity Base and transport them into the virtual game worlds of Monsters University, the Incredibles, Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lone Ranger, as well as into a giant Toy Box.
Copyright (c) 2018 BenSpark.com