I was given a download code for the app Ansel & Clair: American Bowl to try out and review. Opinions are 100% my own.
I have tried out every Ansel & Clair app that has come out. Each one is filled with great educational information for kids that is presented in a fun and exciting way. American Bowl is no exception. This app combines trivia questions with bowling to free some American Bald Eagles from some pirates. Don’t worry about the actual story because the trivia questions are smart and the bowling is fun.
If you answer a question correctly then you can try and bowl one ball. If you get a strike you save a bald eagle and you can earn many different bowling balls as you answer more questions. You can even use interesting power ups when you bowl to pull off trick shots and have a better chance of knocking down all the pins.
Eva and Andrew both enjoyed playing this game with me. Eva even got some of the trivia questions correct and even if she got them wrong she learned the answers to each of the trivia questions. The also loved bowling and saving the bald eagles.
In Ansel & Clair: American Bowl, the duo is back to learn all about the United States. But, along the way, they encounter pirates who have captured Bald Eagles, a key symbol of the United States. Ansel & Clair need your help to free the Bald Eagles.
Answer a question correctly to play the bowling game.
Aim and swipe your ball down the alley to knock down the Pirate pins. Knock all the pirate pins down to free a Bald Eagle, and win a custom bowling ball.
- 1,000+ Questions with explanations and interesting / fun facts
- Answer a question correctly to bowl
- Knock down bowling pins to free a Bald Eagle and win custom bowling balls
- Earn Crazy bowling power-ups for correct answers
- 3 Difficulty Levels: Easy, Medium and Hard
- 14 Unique Categories such as:
- Important Events: Learn about the Declaration of Independence, Louisiana Purchase, Lewis & Clark expedition, Civil Rights movement, man landing on the moon, Gettysburg Address and much more
- Legends in Sports: Find out about Billie Jean King and the Battle of the Sexes, Basketball “Dream Team”, Jerry Rice, Jessie Owens, Babe Ruth and more
- Inventions and Discoveries: Inventions such as the airplane, Polio Vaccine, assembly line and even blue jeans; inventors such as Thomas Edison, Edwin Hubble, John Bardeen, Neil Armstrong and more
- Amazing Americans: Celebrate Americans who significantly influenced the country such as Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Frank Lloyd Wright, Jonas Salk, Louis Armstrong, Helen Keller, JFK, FDR, Walt Disney and others
- She’s a Trailblazer: Be inspired by women who paved the way including Amelia Earhart, Sally Ride, Rosa Parks, Helen Keller, Susan B. Anthony, Condoleezza Rice, Georgia O’Keefe and more
- Black History: Celebrate the achievements of Justice Thurgood Marshall, George Washington Carver, Martin Luther King, Jr., Toni Morrison, Dr. Ralph Bunche. Understand significance of key events like Rosa Parks not giving up her seat on the bus, Jackie Robinson playing baseball, James Meredith going to the University of Mississippi and more
- American Revolution: Salute the bravery and determination of the people who fought for independence, learn about the Founding Fathers, Continental Congress, Declaration of Independence, Key Battles & significance, Heroes & Villains, Minutemen, Hessians, Valley Forge, Delaware Crossing
- Our Rules Rock: Learn about the branches of government, the Bill of Rights, Amendments, rights and duties of citizens and more.
- Learn even more in 6 Additional Categories: Symbols, Holidays, Landmarks and Landforms, States & Capitals, Vocabulary, Famous Quotes
EARN OVER 50 CUSTOM BOWLING BALLS AS REWARDS: With each win, add a new bowling ball to your collection. You can choose whichever bowling ball you wish to bowl the games. Every kid has his or her own favorite and soon so will you!
HAVE FUN WITH POWER UPS & CHALLENGE YOURSELF WITH DIFFERENT PIN ARRANGEMENTS: Answer consecutive questions correctly to earn power-ups, which make it more fun and easier to knock all the pins down. Free more than one eagle with certain pin arrangements.
100S OF ACTUAL HISTORICAL PICTURES (COURTESY LIBRARY OF CONGRESS) BRING KEY EVENTS AND PEOPLE TO LIFE
Copyright (c) 2019 BenSpark Family Adventures