I recently downloaded the app Mix and Smash: Marvel Super Hero Mashers. This game mixes the fun of making all new super hero characters with Super Hero Mashers. In the game you get Hulk and Groot for free. You can swap out their parts to make new characters. Different levels require a specific character head to earn more rewards. So you could have Hulk’s head on Groot’s body and earn more rewards from defeating the enemies.
There are additional heroes that you can play with if you purchase them. Captain America, Spider-Man and Iron Man can be purchased and I assume that more characters will be available in time. I’m not on board with having to pay for additional characters. I’d rather pay once for the game and get to play whatever characters there are.
The game is fun and easy to play. You basically tap various parts of the villain to attack. There are also special moves for each character. Animation is fun and the action is clever and humorous. There are many other features to the game
- Blend heroes’ looks, powers, and abilities in the MixLab.
- Trigger special moves in Smash Mode
- Tackle evil robots, and battle remixed Super Villains — Doctor Octopus & Ultron
- Power through five heroic chapters and clear dozens of levels
- Combine classic attacks with rhythm combat
- Watch exclusive Marvel Super Hero Masher shorts
- Earn special items so you can enter combat with ultimate health and power
Copyright (c) 2020 BenSpark Family Adventures