I ran a little competition for the past month for tickets to IZEAFest plus a little prize pack.
Little – Not Quite – We Are Talking Ultimate!
This prize pack as made possible through the help of Sponsors: @BenSpark, @MarketLeverage, @MlDina, @Xshot, @IZEAFest, @MarDeck, @eboost, @briteview, @jentifa, @flipbac, @PokenGirl. and Judges: @MurrayNewlands, @ericschechter, @Timothy_Jones, and @KimAnnCurtin
With their help I was able to put together the Ultimate IZEAFest 2009 Prize Pack which includes: An IZEAFest 2009 pass for the entire event including the Kickoff Party at Busch Gardens Tampa on Thursday October 1, 2009 & Blogger Takeover day at SeaWorld on Sunday October 4, 2009. This pass also gets you into all the parties, the swag and the speaker sessions. Did I forget to mention IZEAHunt you get to participate in that too. This pass alone is one highly sought after prize!
But that is not all: The Ultimate IZEAFest 2009 Prize Pack ALSO includes:
- An XShot from XShotpix.com.
- A Flipbac – an angle viewfinder and LCD screen protector for digital cameras. From Flipbac Innovations.
- A Polaroid Pogo and ZINK Paper from ZINK Imaging
- A Swag bag from MarketLeverage
- A BenSpark.com Swag pack from Me
- A Poken of your choice from PokenGirl
- A Flip Mino HD from MarketLeverage TV
- A Case of BluFrog Wildly Healthy Energy Drink from Martha Decker.
- 1 Tube of Orange and 5 Pink Lemonade Daily Heath Booster Packets from EBOOST.
- A CinemaCube – from brite-View via The Dirty Shirt
- An Asus Eee PC 1000HA from MarketLeverage
- “Why do I Want to Hang with BenSpark at IZEAFest 2009?”
- “How will IZEAFest 2009 Change My Life?”
- “What Am I Most Looking Forward to at IZEAFEst 2009?”
Each of the entrants was asked to answer 5 questions, 3 on video and two on blog posts.
And here are the Finalists
MommaDJane – IZEAFest 2009 with Ben Spark
Marcus – Entropy is fun…… really!
Christian Blethen – Ultimate IZEAFest 2009 Prize Pack
So, what do you think of everyone’s answers? Which one would you have chosen if you were a judge?
The Judges have made their choice for the Ultimate Winner and Random.org has Picked out the two runner ups. The die has been cast and will be revealed on Monday, August 17th on MarketLeverage TV which will become MLTV the Network with many new shows instead of just MLTV.