Today was a half day for Eva and so after school we picked her up and took her to Chuck E. Cheese’s. I knew that today would be a tough day for her and wanted to help take her mind off Oliver for a bit. When we pulled up and Eva immediately thanked me for taking them because she had been so sad.
We got there and ordered some food. The kids started playing the games and winning tickets. For every single ticket that Andrew won he ran back to me waving the ticket in the air. No matter how many tickets he won he still ran back waving his ticket. It was pretty adorable. So I set my camera to make it ready for his joyful runs back to me for more tokens. Continue reading Chuck E Cheese’s Therapy
Our family has been enjoying attending King Richard’s Faire for the past few years. Last year was amazing and we are looking forward to attending again this year. We’ll be for the opening weekend festivities on Labor Day. And we want to offer you the chance to attend as well. I have a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader.
Here’s how to enter. Use the Rafflecopter app below.
I only have two passes to give away but I do have a promo code that you can use to get $4 off your tickets.
Tickets are good only for these dates.
August 31, September 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, October 5, 12, 14, 19 & 20, 2013
- Visit www.kingrichardsfaire.net
- Mouse over Tickets below the Header Image.
- Click on: Purchase Tickets in Advance
- Enter all necessary ticket information required
- Enter promo code: “BS” in appropriate box and Click Apply
- Discount will be taken off automatically
- Enter credit card information
- Print out ticket(s) and bring directly to the gate on one of the dates listed above.
Hope to see you at the Faire.