Rainy day in North Attleboro soaks the Santa Parade. It is too bad too, this was the 1st year that my best friend Neil ran the parade.
This was also a great year because all of my aunts and my Dad and my grandparents were at the party. That means a family picture. I’ve taken quite a few of them over the years and I am happy to do so.
Eva is walking now and she needs some actual shoes so I brought her into the mall and we picked out two very cute pairs of shoes.
We listened to Arlo Guthrie’s Alice’s Restaurant at noon on WROR as is the Thanksgiving Day tradition.
November 26th, 2008 by Drew in Photo-A-Day 8 Comments
I started with what I thought would make a good pumpkin pie, Graham Cracker crumbs. Graham Cracker crumbs would make a good pie crust.
- Tips for the Perfect Finding Dory Pumpkin Carving Party
- One Minute #Unboxing – Ashoka Tano Funko Pop!
- Have a Spooktacular Halloween with these Netflix Shows
- Finding a Happily Ever After with Ben and Lauren on Freeform
- #Unboxing Captain America Civil War Funko Mystery Minis Blind Bags
- Wizards and Sorcerers Birthday
- LootCrate October 2016 Crate – HORROR
- Excited About Another Year of Netflix #StreamTeam
"I'm looking forward to meeting you, Shelley. Sadly Andrew won't be there. He had to drop out. I'm very busted…" (read more)
"OMG! I wish I would have known you last year! Andrew gave me such a hard time for being #TeamIronMan!…" (read more)
Michael Riley says
"Ben, Super fun! I just found your blog and started following you on Twitter. I…" (read more)